Wednesday, September 18, 2019Program begins at 1:00 pm
USF eSports Summit gathers leaders from across the eSports ecosystem to discuss the growth and future of the industry.
Per Newzoo, the global eSports industry is expected to exceed $1 Billion in revenue in 2019, representing 27% in year-over-year revenue growth. Global eSports viewership is expected to hit 450 million worldwide in 2019 representing year-over-year growth of 15%. These staggering stats, along with the predictions for additional revenue growth as the market continues to innovate and attract new investment.
The USF eSports Summit will take an inside look at the eSports Industry. University, community and sports leaders will learn how USF and the Tampa Bay region can benefit from the fastest-growing segment of sports and entertainment.
Doors Open & Badge Pickup
The eSports Ecosystem, How the Industry Works
The Business of eSports
A View from the Top
A Conversation with Jeff Vinik
The Rise of eSports, a Culture Effect
- Janelle Wells, Assistant Professor, USF Vinik Sport & Entertainment Management Program
- Ryan DeVos, Director, Magic Gaming
- Matt Marcou, Commissioner of Competitive Gaming, EA Sports Madden NFL
- Eryn McVerry, Vice President of Marketing & Content, Vision Venture Partners
- Tim Anselimo, Player, Cavs Legion NBA 2K