Call for Esports Research Proposals
Upon submission, make note of the type of presentation desired:
- 25-minute oral presentation including questions
- 60-minute poster presentation
Note: A limited number of time slots are available for oral presentations. Thus, papers submitted to 25 min. oral presentations may be relegated to the poster presentation session based on reviewer feedback.
1.) Abstracts should:
- Be no longer than two single-spaced pages (including references).
- Include all aspects of the study (i.e., background, objectives, methods, analysis, results).
- Be formatted using guidelines from the APA Manual.
Submission indicates the intent of the presenter(s) to register for the summit by September 3, 2020.
All abstracts must be received by Thursday, April 23, 2020 (11:59 PM EDT).
All abstracts will undergo a double blind review process. Submitting authors will be notified by email of a decision by Monday, June 1, 2020.
*Once your abstract has been accepted make sure to register by September 13, 2020.